Software Developer at LBA Ware () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-15 05:00:36
Job Opportunity: Software Developer
Are you a self-proclaimed problem solver? Do you thrive on the opportunity to turn someone’s pain points and inefficiencies into high performance application solutions that drive results and productivity?
LBA Ware™ is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented Software Developer to play a key role in our growing company.
If you’re interested in joining a collaborative team that operates in an environment that promotes creativity, innovation, and autonomy then keep reading.
LBA Ware™ develops software solutions for the mortgage banking industry. Our solutions help lenders assemble, organize, and utilize data to facilitate an efficient, streamlined, and competitive business environment. Each software application leverages data and system integration among disparate systems to remove redundant, manual, and inefficient processes faced by many lending institutions today.
- Participate in an Agile environment with Scrum, planning, demos, continuous integration and production releases
- Write forward-thinking well-designed code
- Program software applications using the latest tools
- Create relational database stored procedures, functions, packages
- Collaborate with our team of developers and analysts
- Check code in and out of source control
- Collaborate with team members to maintain and enhance our SaaS applications
- Communicate technical frameworks, requirements, and issues
- Partner with our client success team throughout various stages of the design, development, and implementation of our solutions as well as provide ongoing support
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science or software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in technology
- Professional proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio and other development tools
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking organization and problem-solving skills
- Advanced understanding of systems development methodology and systems development life cycle, structured system analysis, design, coding, and testing techniques
- Analytical capacity to measure the impact of system changes on existing processes and to design and implement modifications without the disruption to existing workflow
- Ability to interact effectively with team members and peers in order to exchange information and develop appropriate strategies to solve problems and meet client needs
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and communicate conflicting demands
C# - strong skills
SQL Server – database design and scripting
2-5 years of software development experience to work remotely
Some Experience Preferred:
Azure or similar cloud technologies
Kendo UI for Angular
Writing and consuming REST Services
Interested in joining our fun, innovative, Chuck sneakers wearing team?