Golang Developer at Thales (Sydney, Australia)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Sydney, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-16 05:00:37
Your new role This is an acquisition project and therefore a brand new solution. The candidate must have Golang programming language experience.
Experience writing in concurrent programs in Go
- g. Goroutines, sync WaitGroups, Channels)
- HTTP REST APIs understanding (e.g. HTTP POST, GET, testing with Postman etc)
- Knowledge of a Go Webapp framework (e.g. Gin Gonic, Maritini, Gorilla)
- Interacting with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
Nice to haves
- Networking and Network automation experience
- Message broker experience (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Web application security
- Knowledge/experience with Solarwinds monitoring tool.
- The design has been completed so they are looking for a ‘doer’ someone who is happy to get their hands dirty and do the grunt work.
- Able to take instruction and find a solution, working collaboratively with the rest of the team in Rydalmere.
- We’ve had people who have operated at more senior level as a Consultant or a team manager and whilst we wouldn’t rule those people out, they have to have the right attitude.
- Wants to learn new skills and get new exposure
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Project rather than BAU experience and attitude