Web Developer at Ridgeline International, Inc. (Tysons, VA)
Location: Tysons, VA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-16 05:00:37
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will develop and design websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build websites or web-based applications that are easy to understand, navigate, and use and adhere to basic design standards and specifications.
- Support website development from gathering requirements and conceptualizing requirements’ creative content through implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Plan, create, and code internet sites and web pages – including front-end development – with the ability to include sounds, pictures, graphics, and video clips in a seamless manner that fit within Ridgeline’s brand strategy and enforce content standards.
- Devise the look, feel, and layout of Ridgeline’s internal and external websites and their associated pages
- Communicate design concepts with user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes that illustrate web structures of custom websites for Ridgeline and its clients.
What you’ll accomplish in the first six months:
- Revamp the Ridgeline internal and external websites to enhance user experience, cross-platform compatibility, and brand alignment
- Design interactive website and portal for a web-based demonstration capability
- Minimum Secret level clearance or higher
- Expertise with a variety of software and design tools, including InDesign, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise with various content management systems such as WordPress and Craft CMS.
- Proficiency in writing copy and creating graphics for website projects
- Experience with responsive design and mitigation of cross-browser compatibility issues for PC and mobile devices
- Solid understanding of content management systems, search engine optimization principles, and relevant web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web design, or a related degree
- Marketing and Graphic design experience
Here are some Perks of being a Ridgeliner!
- Flexible and remote work schedules
- Flexible PTO + holidays
- 10% 401K contribution/match
- $2,000 annual tech/clothing allowance
- $2,500 annual training/hobby allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurances
- Professional coaching services
- Get the technology you want to do your job
- We have free daily snacks & drinks
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Ridgeline International is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.