Salesforce Engineer (m/f/d) at LIQID Investments GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-16 05:00:46
What will you be working on: We are currently building a best-in-class Salesforce Community for our customers that will allow them to see how their investments are progressing, manage their key personal data and interact easily with our staff. Easy usage will drive the customer journey and increase retention by making it easier for them to signup for new products. Focusing on an entirely new set of processes allows to automate key steps of the business process and reduce processing time of customer inquiries and signups.The Community will be a key asset for the LIQID Brand and the whole community of customers and collaborators that already get great value from the products and services provided by us.We're using the latest technology stack provided by the SaaS leader Salesforce, as the native out-of-the-box data modeling & flow automation capacities, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, Aura Framework and Lightning Web Components.Our extensive expertise in the React framework has found its spell in this project too, making it a groundbreaking effort, where as rarely in the industry, the native Lightning framework of Salesforce and Rect, integrate together to provide an amazing UI Experienced.As a Salesforce Engineer (m/f/x) you will...
- Contribute to successful design and delivery of Salesforce implementations and projects
- Work alongside our Salesforce analysts that build the bridge between business functions and technology
- Specify, design, develop, test and deploy solutions using the Salesforce Platform
- Support the automation and integration of sales and operations business processes into our Salesforce platform
- Create web applications, which may include front end, back end and infrastructure
- Interface with other engineers to ensure expedient delivery across teams, as necessary
- Translate requirements into clearly defined technical tasks
- 0-2 years of working experience as a Salesforce engineer writing Salesforce code and components (Force.com with Apex, Visualforce and JS Lightning web components)
- experience in implementing / developing Salesforce solutions
- Experience with Lightning, HTML and frameworks
- Experience in integration of Salesforce (REST API, SOAP API, etc.) with other enterprise systems
- A solid engineering background as well as good test driven development mindset. The role will be required to build new classes as well as to maintain existing business logic.
- Experience with Salesforce CI/CD tools
- Personal desire to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce development trends and best practices
- A self-driven, analytical mind with the excellent ability of problem solving: you enjoy coming up with creative solutions in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and presentation
- Fluent in English
DU BIST INTERESSIERT? DANN KONTAKTIERE UNS!
Please submit your CV and/or portfolio directly by clicking the “Apply now”-Button. For all HR related questions before and during the application process feel free to contact our People Team ([email protected]).
- An innovative company with award winning services that is growing fast and offers a lot of opportunity for having an impact and growing professionally
- An internationally experienced leadership team, supported by experienced investors and a high class advisory board
- A culture of excellence paired with a cooperative mindset and an attitude of finding new and innovative solutions
- State of the art equipment
- An intercultural team with diverse mindsets and background
- Free drinks, subsidized lunch, frequent team events as well as a highly competitive salary