Senior Software Engineer - Healthcare OS Applications at Snke OS GmbH (Munich, Germany)
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-17 05:00:22
For our growing Healthcare OS Application team we are looking for an ambitious Software Engineer. In this position you will develop the next generation of Healthcare OS applications that will inspire our customers. Running on side in hospitals as well as in cloud environment, our applications build the innovative basis for all medical workflows.
When joining this position, you will
- design, develop and ensure a high quality of software applications dealing with medical data
- become an expert on medical data management (e.g., DICOM, HL7, FHIR)
In addition, as part of a great team you will:
- develop software in an agile environment
- bring in your view and your expertise by actively contributing to the team especially on technical concepts by driving software design decisions
- increase your knowledge about software development in the context of medical products
- make an impact by contributing to the healthcare system for the benefit of patients
Expect to be challenged on a daily basis by your collegues – experts on medical data, technical enthusiasts with a broad skill set, product owners and project engineers with decades of knowledge on building highly innovative medical products. We work together, with an open mindset, always striving for the best possible solution to define a new standard in the medical world.
With our close releationship to our customers you will get regular feedback on the impact of your work with patients, physicians and researchers.
- Passion for professional software development
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years experience developing software using C++, preferably in its latest version
- Knowledge in other programming language such as C# or Java is preferred
- Knowledge on software architecture and testing
- A deeply analytical mindset and creativity to develop extraordinary solutions
- Well-organized and clearly structured, agile working style
- Very good communication skills in English
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Unlimited coffee, tea and bottled water
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Sheltered terrace at the Bavarian Towers
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Friederike Harms