Senior Front End Software Engineer at Gtmhub (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-17 05:00:23
If you are the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, then Gtmhub may be right for you.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes.
That is why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
To achieve our exciting goals, we need to build a fantastic team- we are highly ambitious and outcome-driven. We use cutting edge technologies to deliver the most sophisticated OKRs platform in the world. We love the simplicity and performance of Golang, the scalability, and durability of Kubernetes, the vast ecosystem of Java, the agility of domain-driven microservice architectures, but know for a fact that User Experience is the king.
Here is where you - a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team, come in.
We are scaling up our Software Engineering team and looking for talented Senior Software Engineers that are excited to join a growing company and grow right along with it. You’ll be responsible for the development and enhancement of cloud-native applications part of the Gtmhub OKRs Platform.
Our Tech Stack
- Microservice architecture using Go, Java, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
- Single-page app based on Angular.js, Node.js Express, TypeScript with support for multiple languages, WebPack
- CI/CD with the help of Docker, k8s, Jenkins (We deploy to production multiple times a day)
- Design, develop, and operate distributed cloud-native applications
- Provide feedback, training, and recommendations for continuous performance improvement of Gtmhub applications.
- Translate product requirements to well-crafted software solutions
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure outcomes meet business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications
- Experience with some of the technologies in our tech stack or similar ones; plus you are eager to learn the rest
- Experience with DevOps practices: you understand the benefits of having an automated CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with designing and/or consuming RESTful API
- You know how to split your work into pieces, organize, prioritize and execute them
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience