Senior Full Stack Developer at AutoRek (Edinburgh, UK)
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-17 05:00:38
AutoRek needs to do more than simply keep pace; we want to lead the way. Our Edinburgh-based Product Development team’s primary focus is to do just that. They work to improve, innovate and develop AutoRek – our core financial management solution.
Working as part of a diverse close-knit team, our Developers deliver software solutions either through creation of programs, configuration/customisation of platforms, or a combination of both. This along with the capture & analysis of requirements is all part of the role. Our developers focus on technical solutions to the challenges facing our customers now and in the future.
- Requirements capture/analysis and documentation
- Design (and documenting) of own solutions or sub-sets of solutions
- Writing software and/or configuring software platforms
- Troubleshooting and debugging code
- Testing and analysis of test results
- Documentation – both technical and non-technical
Technical Skills Required:
Understands and can use all components of Microsoft / Web development environment including:
- C# .NET Core .NET Framework
- SQL (SQL Server especially)
- ASP.NET Blazor
- HTML5, CSS (LESS), Bootstrap
Experience in troubleshooting IT infrastructure related issues advantageous.
- At least 5 years in a Microsoft-based development environment.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications.
- Degree level education preferred
- Team player with a methodical and reliable approach to problem solving
- Experience in a Financial Services environment (useful)
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
As well as joining an upbeat, vibrant, diverse and welcoming team, of course we offer the usual package you would expect today; a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. And of course we should mention the amazing brand new office, latest kit, access to Pluralsight and other training resources, a health and wellbeing programme, and the regular social activities throughout the year such as the annual Away Day, epic Christmas party and many, many others.
But we want to go further - We know that there is more to life than work and offer a friendly, supportive and flexible environment where team and community is key. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and goals and understand our success is fundamentally determined by the success of our team.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today. Email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].