Java Software Engineer (m/f/d) Standort Berlin at REWE digital (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-20 05:00:23
We are paving the way for the digitalisation of REWE Group. We are the driving force in digital food retailing – and our goal is always the perfect digital supermarket. With great passion, we develop the shopping baskets of today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, work on the most modern storage and delivery systems in the world and aren't afraid when necessary to completely rework current workflows. Lateral thinking is our daily business.
With us, the future starts now.
The jobs offers:
- Taking part of the complete product development from planning to deployment
- Implementation of microservices in the cloud
- Automation of unit, service and system tests
- Continuous Deployment and mantainance of your services with the philosophy "you built it, you run it"
- Being part of the design of our software architecture and the selection of technologies
- Active participation in an agile processes
- Possibility of networking with internal and external experts
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor degree with emphasis on computer science or information systems, or comparable training
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Long-term experience in Java
- Solid knowledge of (open source) frameworks and tools like Spring, Hibernate, databases (SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB), Kibana, Grafana
- Know-how about microservice architectures & reactive programming
- Experience with asynchronous messaging concepts (Kafka)
- Very good English language skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as a team player and to be creative, pragmatic and curious