Senior .NET Core Back-end Developer (Sydney/Cork/Bath/Leeds) at PracticeEvolve (Sydney, Australia)
Location: Sydney, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-20 05:00:25
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate .NET developer with back-end focus to create a brand-new cloud-based solution building on the success of an on-premise product.
To deliver this solution, we are building on a new microservices-based stack, with multiple modern user-interfaces, and internal and external APIs. We're inviting you - an experienced, self-motivated software engineer, to join our team who collectively makes key decisions in bringing this product to its future success.
You are self-motivated, proud of the code you write, love to see it deployed in production, and likes to harness peer and customer feedback to further improve it. You enjoy working in a team, but also want to see the bigger picture and knows how to bring the team along. While you have an eye on the goal, you also love to explore the latest technologies along the way, and not afraid to use them.
- Coordinate with the business at large to refine requirements
- Collaborately translate requirements to software designs
- Build, test, package and deploy features
- Investigate, concept prove, and present new technologies
Your technical skills:
- Strong foundation in software design and development practices (indicatively 7 years of relevant experience)
- C#, .NET Core, Azure/AWS, REST API
- Functional programming (F#)
- CQRS/event sourcing
- Actor system
Your personal traits
- You have a strong willingness to learn new technologies and new industry domains
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are a team player who enjoys exchanging domain and technical knowledge with others