Senior .Net Full Stack Developer at PracticeEvolve (Cork, Ireland)
Location: Cork, Ireland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-20 05:00:25
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate software developer to work within a team to bring a suite of new features and functionalities to a successful product that is driving a fast-growing international company providing critical services to mid-tier law firms around the globe.
Yes we use .NET WinForms as the core user interface, but we have been constantly evolving the platform to bring onboard some of the latest technologies available in dev and ops. Not only do we use Azure, Docker and Kubernetes, and a suite of open-source web-based technologies to solve real business problems in innovative ways, we adopt industry best practices such as CI/CD pipelines and champion test-driven development to bring a large and stable feature set to our clients, and more importantly, a pathway to the cloud.
We're looking for you - a software engineer who is solution-focused, self-motivated, proud of the code you write, love to see it deployed in production, and likes to harness peer and customer feedback to further improve it. You enjoy working in a team, but also want to see the bigger picture and knows how to bring the team along. While you have an eye on the goal, you also love to explore the latest technologies along the way, and not afraid to use them.
- Coordinate with the business at large to refine requirements
- Collaboratively translate requirements to software designs
- Build, test, package and deploy features
- Investigate, concept prove, present, and implement new technologies
Your technical skills:
- Strong foundation in software design and development practices (indicatively 7 years of relevant experience)
- C#, .NET Framework, WinForms
- SQL, Entity Framework
- REST APIs
- WCF/.NET Remoting
- Scripting (Powershell)
Your personal traits
- You are a pragmatist and sees technologies as tools to problems
- You also enjoy learning new technologies and gain domain knowledge
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are a team player who enjoys exchanging domain and technical knowledge with others