Remote Growth Engineer - Spring - Revolutionary e-Commerce Platform at Spring (Los Angeles, CA) (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-20 05:00:38
What you’ll do:
- Work with our growth/CRO team to scope, spec, and build out website features or edit and enhance existing content.
- Set up the technical/code requirements to A/B test any changes using Optimizely or Rails.
- Identify and diagnose any technical + performance inefficiencies across the website that may be hindering growth and conversion generally
What we're looking for:
- At least 1 year experience implementing third-party tools and integrating them into applications:
- Optimizely, Intercom, Google Analytics, Yieldify etc.
- Familiar with APIs, particularly building experiences by consuming data from APIs
- Problem solver: capacity to take complex, and occasionally ambiguous, requirements and break them down into actionable items
- Has a good understanding of data and statistical best practices
- Has 2+ years experience working with A/B testing, either with 3rd party software or through custom solutions
- Has 1+ years of experience with Optimizely
- Loves building and shipping new features
- Is highly independent and able to work alone and cross-functionally