[Fulltime] Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) in Digital Health at MEDIKURA (Munich, Germany)
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-20 05:00:43
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to help building the leading Real World Evidence platform for drug therapy effectiveness and safety for millions of patients, medical professionals, pharma companies and research institutions.
At Medikura, we have a big vision: for every patient to be able to choose the best individualized therapy at any given time. Our mission to achieve this: We are building the leading Real World Evidence platform for drug therapy efficacy and safety in Europe, where any of the approximately 250 million patients can share their experiences with medicines according to scientifically validated methods and be viewed by others. Having already been the leading adverse event reporting platform in Germany after 1.5 years, we are now developing our platform to offer therapy efficacy reporting too. Our platform offers a variety of business opportunities, from providing data as the basis for therapy decisions to connecting to advanced healthcare services and to licensing software connections to our platform infrastructure. We are supported by an unparalleled group of strong strategic partners who are working with us to realize this vision.
Your tasks in a nutshell
- Build responsive user interfaces that are easy to use for patients of different ages and backgrounds
- Implement new features across our different web apps and microservices for patients, pharma companies and different partners in the healthcare sector
- You have 2+ years experience with React and have experience with a backend framework (Express preferred)
- You want to be an active part of our agile interdisciplinary team and are excited by the idea of improving patient safety in our healthcare system
- Experience with event sourcing
- Experience working with Elasticsearch
Our Tech Stack
- Node.JS + Express
- React.JS + Material UI
- Mocha / Jest
- EventStoreDB / MongoDB / Elasticsearch
- Start time: any time between now and July 1
- Location: Munich/Berlin with flexible home office policy
Does that sound like you? Apply now!