Developer - OpsAI.com (C# / .NET) at Cloudeon (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-20 05:00:47
What you'll do at CLOUDEON
At CLOUDEON, innovation is the core of our company, and this means that we take paths untraveled. You will get to work on innovating Cloud-based software with the goal of full scale autonomy when operating Public Clouds
Your duties are:
- Develop our Cloud-based SaaS software platform OpsAI.com
- Participate in the development process relying on your technical expertise
- Keep up to date on technology innovations
- Help create, maintain and follow best practices for development work including coding, testing, source control, build automation, continuous deployment and continuous delivery
- Maintain up-to-date certifications on relevant technologies
- Contribute to a team of C#/.NET developers
- Deep knowledge of software development methodologies and abilities to quickly adopt to languages and platforms when needed
- Extensive development experience in C#/.NET
- Experience with developing Multi-tenancy SaaS applications
- Experience with DevOps including CI/CD and Configuration Management
- Experience in cloud application development for one of cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP)
Advantage to have:
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning
- Understanding infrastructure design including private-, hybrid- and public Cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Tinkerpop, Gremlin, JanusGraph, Cosmos DB, Neo4j, Prometheus
- Experience in building and supporting complex high-concurrency SaaS solutions
- Solid knowledge of database technologies (RDBMS and NoSQL)
- Understanding of data processing technologies (Spark, Kafka or similar tools)
Personal Trades (what we value):
- Extreme ownership of project and tasks,
- Self-managed, executor, highly organized
- Not afraid of challenges
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Task prioritization
- Honesty, responsibility, and reliability
- Commitment to step out of comfort zone and constantly works on improving soft and hard skills.
- 2-5+ years of experience developing applications, consuming and developing APIs, and following technical best practices and design patterns.
- 1-2 years of experience with creating pilots, prototypes, and proof-of-concepts to provide validation of specific scenarios.
- 1-2 years of experience developing hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud.
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment practicing CI/CD.
- 2+ years of experience working with source code repository management systems, such as TFS, GitHub, and Azure DevOps.
- Work with cutting edge cloud technology
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work
- Clear career path and development plan
- Flexible working hours including remote work
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance package
- Friday breakfast and fun activities, free fruit and beverages in our spacious office