Senior Application Developer at Hays (Sydney, Australia)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Sydney, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-21 05:00:11
Applications developer role in South Sydney for unique federal client. Your new company Unique federal government organisation with an innovative and supportive working environment. Work on applications which have a strong impact on the national and international community with products and services to improve human health, support and protect the environment. Your new role Build application-based solutions that will be instrumental to the digital transformation of the landscape from legacy systems into the Microsoft Technology paradigm. Undertake a range of activities in the software development life cycle using a range of tools, techniques, and programming languages to ensure customer requirements are met. What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline, or demonstrated equivalent experience in the open source and Microsoft landscapes
- Significant demonstrated experience working directly with business stakeholders to build web applications and solutions using technology such as Microsoft Power Apps & PHP.
- Experience working with Power Apps component framework and open source frameworks such as Symfony / Laravel.
- Demonstrated experience in solution design, building, testing, documenting, and deploying web applications and solutions.
- Experience with Linux, Apache, Docker, or Azure CI/CD pipelines. *Must be Australian Citizen to apply due to security checks* What you'll get in return A permanent opportunity on a competitive salary with 15.4% Super contributions. Opportunity to work on applications with a strong impact on the community in a supportive and collaborative environment. What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.