Senior Full Stack Engineer at Chaturbate (Los Angeles, CA)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-21 05:00:33
Who We Are & What We Do:
Our team is constantly focused on providing the highest quality live video streaming technology, thus driving the innovation and exploration of new horizons. Our most recent creation Volume.com aims to provide a platform for performers to connect with their fans globally. Volume is here for you to engage with musicians and singers while enjoying top-notch visual and sound quality.
Top-3 reasons why you want to work here:
- Be a part of a newly formed team and the beginning of a platform striving to become the #1 platform for musicians.
- Our culture values developer initiative and giving developers the freedom to make technical decisions and offer fresh ideas for exploration.
- Each of your contributions has the ability to make a high impact on the experience of users.
What you'll do:
- Use a clean, object-oriented coding style, to design web application components with our internally built Typescript framework.
- Build comprehensive, high-quality technical solutions, ensuring top-level performance and responsiveness.
- Work on features supported across all major web browsers, mobile devices, smart TVs, and video consoles.
- Fix existing bugs on a case-by-case basis.
- Refactor/optimize existing code to deliver the best consumer experience.
- Build new front and backend features.
- Participate in daily standups and brainstorming sessions to figure out the best technical solutions to achieve the goals set by the management.
What you bring to the team:
- A college degree in the STEM field or equivalent years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals - algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms.
- Experience with Django Framework.
- Proven problem-solving and fast-learning skills.
- Health & Life insurance with dental and vision plans. 100% Employer-sponsored for employee & dependents
- 401k matching
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days