Solution Developer IoT - Cloud Expert at Vattenfall (Solna, Sweden)
Location: Solna, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-21 05:00:48
To be able to reach our ambitious goals “Make fossil-free living possible within one generation” we are always looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission. For the IoT and Energy Management department, part of Vattenfall IT Transformation and Corporate IT, we are now looking for a Solution Developer IoT – Cloud Expert in Stockholm.
What do we offer? A challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed and we want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company. At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Your main responsibilities as Solution Developer IoT – Cloud Expert
- Develop a European platform for IoT and Energy Management, connecting and steering 100 000+ electric vehicles, batteries, hydro stations and wind turbines
- Work in a DevOps scrum team of highly skilled cloud developers, edge developers and data scientists
- Work closely with Business Areas to ensure solid understanding of customer needs for new business (e.g. Electric Vehicle charging, batteries, heat pumps and solar panels) as well as core business (e.g. distribution, hydro and district heating)
- Support team colleagues in developing their skills by transferring your expertise and experience, and learn from other colleagues expertise
- Implement PoCs together with customers and test new tools as they are being released in Azure
Your qualifications as Solution Developer IoT – Cloud Expert
- An academic degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Management or other relevant field
- You are a team player with a proactive, curious and solution oriented mindset. Furthermore you are service minded, hands-on and like to work in an international set-up
Nice to have
- Experience of hardware protocols (e.g. mbus, modbus and zigbee)
- Experience of sensors and gateways
- C, C++, TCP/IP, Linux Yocto, OCI layers, Front-end: .Net
- Protocols: OCPP, ModBus, Mbus, 101, OPCUA, 61850
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure (Event Grid, IoT Edge, TSI, Data Lake, IoT Hub, Azure Function, API Management)
- Data bases: Data ingestion, SQL, Azure Data Lake
- HW: ARM (IMX8), Intel (Axiomtek), sensors, communication devices, hardware installtion
- OS: Yocto (Linux), VxWorks, Node.js
- Networking: TCP/IP, UDP, LoRaWan, Sigfox, LTE, CAT1, NB-IOT
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Sebastian Waldenström [email protected] For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, +46 -702379325 or [email protected]
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We welcome your application including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 9th May 2021. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Our organization Vattenfall IT is a function with more than 1000 employees to provide reliable IT services to the different Business Areas in Vattenfall. IT consists of a wide range of core IT processes for all businesses Vattenfall works with, Agile Product Development, Strategy and Governance, Project and Transformation competence and Portfolio management with teams mainly in Sweden, Germany, Netherlands and Poland. Vattenfall IT manages the complete IT portfolio of the company and maintains high IT Service standards. We transform existing business towards new digital challenges and continuously develop towards a future proof IT landscape for Vattenfall.