(Junior) Full-Stack Developer (f/m/d) for Micro Frontends-based Development Portal at SAP (Munich, Germany)
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-22 05:00:34
Requisition ID: 278087Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentLocation: MunichExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:Are you looking to join a newly formed team and build a product from scratch? Bring your ideas, skills and innovative spirit into our team. We believe in young talents and will support you to unleash your potential.As a developer in our team, you will:
- Develop a portal and microservices as the central entry point for all developer types providing the perfect environment to build cloud-native services and business applications on top of the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)
- Learn and use a modern technology stack based on our open-sourced Luigi micro frontend framework, Angular, NestJS and Kubernetes
- Work with and improve development tools like IntelliJ/VS Code, Git, Node, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Write reliable and fast unit and end-to-end tests to deliver quality software
- Constantly strive to improve user flows and the visual experience of our UIs, together with our product and design teams
- Have a live-site first and strong customer orientation attitude
If you share our excitement for cloud computing and you are keen to dive into professional full-stack development, then you will find in our team the inspiration and challenge you are looking for. You can expect a quick onboarding and learning experience as well as excellent growth opportunities. We provide a modern and agile work environment and the latest technology of choice that you need to produce the best possible experience for our users.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience (graduates are welcome!)
- Strong Computer Science foundation (data structures, algorithms, databases, distributed systems)
- Experience with cloud platforms, e.g. Kubernetes (plus Docker and Go)
- Willing to embrace or experienced with agile development practices, including test-driven-development, pair programming and code reviews
- Fluency in German and English
About the team:SAP’s Business Technology Platform (BTP) – formerly known as SAP Cloud Platform – is a platform as a service (PaaS) offering for managing and developing applications in the public cloud.
#btpcareers #sapcpcareers #SAPMunichCareers #SOFEJP
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.