Senior Frontend Developer | React JS Developer f/m/x at HeavenHR (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-22 05:00:38
Senior Frontend | React JS Developer | UI f/m/x- Full-time contract | Berlin-Kreuzberg (Germany) / Remote | Start date: As soon as possible
We’re a fast-growing Berlin-based HR-tech software company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they do best. We connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform and help HR managers and supervisors in their daily office life. To date more than 1,300 customers use our innovative product.
We're looking for an experienced, smart and motivated Senior Frontend Developer f/m/x to join our team, who enjoys working in a start-up environment and develops HR software our customers love.
Current information on the application process
Our team is currently working remotely due to the pandemic. To make sure everyone stays secure, we have adapted the application process to the recent conditions and conduct our interviews by video, telephone and occasionally in person - in compliance with the necessary distance and hygiene rules. For further information please contact our recruiting team.
We wish you much success with your application. Take care of yourself and stay healthy!
What you’ll do:
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code
- Scope, design and own project delivery
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance of our application
- Collaborate well with others, be a great teammate
- Be ready to adapt and pitch in on other projects as needed
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Optimise website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Partner with our management, developers, product managers and other stakeholders
- You’re up to date with the world’s newest technologies and keen to implement and evolve them with us
- Bachelor's and/or Master's in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- You are experienced in building web applications and have ideally worked on similar projects in the past
- Experience with modern web architectures and server side rendering
- Working experience in CI/CD is a plus
- You are solution oriented, adaptable to change, and have a strong sense ownership
- Passionate about HR and creating a platform that automatises workflows
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Why join our team?
- Regular virtual meetings and feedback sessions
- Diverse, international and family-like work environment where everyone knows each other
- A choice to work from Mac or Linux
- Extra paid holiday time
- Competitive salary
- A range of great employee benefits, including a company supported retirement plan
- The ability to either work remotely or be based in our office in Berlin once the pandemic is over
- Opportunity to build a great HR software that our customers love whilst reducing our footprint
Want to relocate to Germany and work remotely? Go ahead, we’ll support you in the process and make your wish come true.
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! Please apply via the provided link. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our HR team. You can get in touch with our Recruiter Kevin or Paula, our Head of HR.
We can't wait to hear from you!