Senior .NET Developer, Nordic Digital Sales at If P&C Insurance (Solna, Sweden)
Location: Solna, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-22 05:00:45
Customer & Partner Solutions
If IT’s Customer & Partner Solutions unit are developing and maintaining solutions for Private and Commercial customers. We enable domains such as Sales, Self Service, Content, CRM and Identity & Access Management. We are developing and maintaining solutions using new and modern technologies. Most of our solutions are based on Microsoft platform and we use agile framework in the development work. We are a Nordic unit with teams based in all countries including the Baltics.
At If our IT teams are working in agile tribes. Each team is set to create customer value in highly capable cross-functional Squad. This enables an optimal environment for us to reach our shared objectives and key results. We are now looking to reinforce our digital sales tribe called Reactor with senior .NET developers. Reactor is a tribe that consists of eight cross-functional Squads focused on providing the smoothest and most secure buying experience in insurance.
We seek for an ambitious senior developer who want to join our journey and take lead in crafting the best possible digital experiences. To be able to ensure that our customers are correctly insured, we need to take a more proactive role in digital channels advising our customers when selecting the right insurance coverage. This also requires for us to truly care for our customers and understand their individual needs. You will be part of a diverse cross-functional Squad with a responsibility to lead this journey of becoming a true digital insurance advisor and you will have a key role driving this initiative from the technical perspective as we believe that technology and integrations are key enablers for us to succeed.
What we seek
You are a senior developer with great communication skills and experience of working in agile teams. You are used to take lead on architectural design and have experience in leading technical discussions in user journey conceptualization. In addition of being a team player and support your colleagues we hope that you are someone who wants to learn new things and likes to share your own knowledge with others.
- Deep knowledge of C#, ASP.NET Core
- Proven experience in taking lead roles in development teams
- Broad experience and knowledge of modern web technologies and frameworks
- Proven experience in developing & maintaining complex applications
- Good knowledge about how to apply the development principles and design patterns
- Experience of DevOps and cloud hosting platforms preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience with machine learning is a merit
- Together with your squad conceptualize, design, develop and maintain solutions that smoothens the sales journey
- Take lead on architecture decisions and solution design
- Drive DevOps culture in your squad
- Support and mentoring squad members
- Plan and implement ways of working with technical debt
What we offer
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. You will cooperate with colleagues from different part of the company and external partners in evolving working environment and get the opportunity to develop your professional skills.
We review applications continuously, please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Last day to apply is May 14th. For more information regarding the position, please contact: Fredrik Jangbäck at [email protected] +46 702 36 83 48
(Offers from recruitment companies/advertisers are rejected.)