Software Developer (m/f/d) at BAKER HUGHES (UK) LIMITED (Celle, Germany)
Location: Celle, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-22 05:00:47
Would you enjoy designing innovative software for energy products?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver Solutions?
Join our Software Development Team
Our Oilfield-Services-Digital-Team works with our business to provide intelligent, connected technologies. We develop and maintain applications and tools for our internal customers for data acquisition, data processing and visualization. We collaborate with development teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, and geoscience, to develop innovative firmware and application software.
Partner with the best
As a Software Developer, you'll take ownership of the development process, ensuring the continuous improvement of our code. Part of a Scrum Team, you'll collaborate with Product Owners and Domain Experts to create features for our applications. You will engineer and develop versatile products and services for the energy industry.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining applications related to data acquisition, processing and visualization, ensuring continuous improvement and technology upgrades
- Defining the concept and design of Software components to create and enhance present and future applications
- Implementing new infrastructure to unleash the potential of connected products and services (Industrial Internet of Things)
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in a diverse and multicultural environment to identity opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Working with stakeholders to translate requirements into technical project or product design
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Science, IT or similar or demonstrate equivalent professional work experience
- Have in-depth knowledge of .NET technology stack in C#
- Demonstrate practical experience in agile development in an SCRUM environment
- Show the ability to be a self-starter and a good team player
- Show knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment
- Have experience in WPF / WCF / PRISM / Visual Studio and TFS/Azure DevOps
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and excellent all-round communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 3 days a week)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits