Are you a DevOps Engineer with a curious nature & a want to innovate & explore? at Domo (Bristol, UK)
Location: Bristol, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-22 05:01:14
Signable (part of DOMO) is in need of a DevOps Engineer (AWS) who is aspiring to become a Site Reliability Engineer. You will help build tools, systems and processes focused on improving the reliability of Signables systems. This role is the first of a new SRE team, so you will be working very closely with the CEO and Head of Product to help define the team as a whole. You will be part of the Product team, which consists of software engineers working on the primary application and systems. Our infrastructure is hosted within AWS and described in Terraform, so knowledge and experience of these are essential. You will also need knowledge in other programming languages to help build tools and systems.
The role is permanent, full time and based in Bristol. We do offer remote working, with the requirement of being in the office around twice a week. Temporarily we are working 100% remotely during the pandemic.
- Strong experience and knowledge of AWS and optimising AWS at scale
- Strong experience and knowledge of Terraform
- Experience and knowledge in either Python, Go or NodeJS
- Experience and knowledge with Docker
- A mentality of always wanting to improve and grow
- Experience with working in sprints, as part of an agile workflow, within a team
What will you get in return?
- Unlimited holiday time
- Budget available for personal training and improvement including conferences, training, hackathons and resources
- Flexibility around remote working. If you want to work at home or somewhere else, then go ahead!
- Technology, any technology you need, to do your best work. You just need to ask!
Feel like you are up for the challenge and the development? Apply and find out more.