Front-end Developer at GatherContent (London, UK) (allows remote)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-22 05:01:16
GatherContent is a Content Operations Platform that helps teams produce high quality content, at scale. Content has never been such a fundamental part of the way organisations operate and communicate, and our customers use GatherContent to manage the people and process required to create effective content that truly meets user needs.
We work with leading digital agencies, higher education institutions, governments, non-profits and membership organisations. Some of our customers include Digitas LBI, Harvard University, The Australian Government and Doctors without Borders.
We launched in 2012 and now help thousands of customers, all over the world. Our team is fully remote, working from all over the UK.
We're looking for an experienced, UK-based Front-end Developer who wants to be part of a remote (we've been remote-first for 5 years and so we have very well established processes for working effectively together), fast-growing startup. You will be working as part of our Agile, 10 person team to help deliver iterations and new features to our product.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Pay: Starting at 40k, dependent on what you bring to the table
- Working remotely anywhere in the UK. (we offer budget for co-working spaces or to support your home office)
Please be aware that although the position is remote, we will need you to travel to London to attend a team days / product team meet-ups every few months.
What we can offer you
- Remote working - We're a distributed team, and have been since before it was cool (/ mandatory). Whether you want to join a co-working space or get your work done from home, the choice and flexibility are yours.
- Work/life balance - We work a 35 hour week and encourage downtime. We don't want people burning out. We offer a full Headspace or Calm subscription and have free mental health support available.
- 4 day week - We work to a 4-day week during the summer (Fridays off for all of Jun, July and August) - this is great for wellness and to hone our radical prioritisation skills.
- The chance to make a big impact - We're a small team of 25 (and growing), and we don't do silos, so there's a big opportunity for you to collaborate closely with people across the whole company and make your mark.
- A driven team - We care about what we do, and we enjoy spending time with each other. Not being in the office together every day makes the heart grow fonder, so every 3 months or so we organise for the whole team to hang out and catch up.
- Need a holiday? We offer 35 days of holiday per year, which means more time to do something off the beaten path
- Growth - We believe it's important for people to have the resources to grow both personally and professionally, so we offer a generous conference and books budget to help you scratch that knowledge itch.
You need to include the word fennel in your cover letter to show that youve read the job role (this helps us weed out time wasters!)
Closing date: 1st of May 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.