Software Engineer PSD2 at Avaloq (Zürich, Switzerland)
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-23 05:00:27
The Payment team is a dynamic team of Software Developers and Business Analysts spread across development centers in Edinburgh, Zurich and Manila. We follow an agile process, working closely with the Product Owner and related teams to develop product features and provide support to our extensive global customer base.
We work with customers and partners to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet market demands and help shape the payments landscape of tomorrow. The team is part of many exciting and challenging projects relating to cutting-edge Swiss, European and worldwide banking initiatives. We are the experts in Avaloq for all things Payment; including PSD2, APIs, Messaging, Direct Debits, Card Transactions and Cheque Processing.
- Closely collaborate with the Product Owner, Business Analysts and other Software Engineers
- Design, develop and maintain thought-out solutions within the team’s responsibility
- Improve and optimize existing functionalities
- Develop and maintain automated tests, quality insurance
- Take ownership and responsibility for your area of expertise
What you need:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years continuous relevant software development experience
- In-depth knowledge in software engineering focusing on technologies like Java, Spring framework and Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA
- Hands-on experience in building distributed applications, (preferably) using microservice architectures and various integration patterns (messaging, RESTful API)
- Good knowledge and sound understanding of database technologies (SQL, Oracle PL/SQL)
- Eager to learn and understand the business needs aiming to provide clean designs and high-quality code
- Strong conceptual and analytical mind with a structured and autonomous approach to work on complex technical and business problems
You will get extra points for the following:
- Knowledge / experience in Kubernetes / Docker (Openshift)
- Knowledge / experience in Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Bash
- Interest for the banking business
What you can expect:It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.What we will offer youWe offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.Don’t be shy – apply!Please only apply online.