Full-Stack Technical Lead at Worldline (Stockholm, Sweden)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-23 05:00:53
Bambora is looking for a Full-Stack Technical Lead
Who are we ?
Bambora is a global payments company that is dedicated to making payments easier, both for businesses and consumers. Founded in 2015, Bambora has challenged the payment industry by offering merchants everything they need to accept payment, either in-store or online, in one package with transparent pricing. Today, Bambora helps over 125 000 merchants in 65 different countries accept payments, and 3 000 new merchants join every month. Bambora handles transactions worth 55 billion euros annually, and in November 2020, Bambora became part of Worldline, the European leader in the payment and transactional services. In this role you will become a part of a truly agile, self-organizing team that takes full end-to-end responsibility for the product. Work would be including building new features and integrations within both Salesforce and .Net onboarding applications as well as maintenance and support of existing components.
What will you do ? Advise & qualify
- Participate in Qualification & Feasibility phase(s) of new roadmap initiatives
- Provide expert technical advice on complex issues and potential solutions
- Take involvement in High-Level estimates (with Architect, Product Owner and IT Tribe Lead)
Take design leadership on enhancements or new projects assigned to your squad:
- Together with Product Owner & Product Managers, lead workshops to capture and refine business requirements in order to co-create a Product Backlog
- Produce & maturate design proposals and its solution implementation (with the support of any relevant graphical support)
- Perform sufficient upfront checks on solution quality with Stakeholder and Architect(s)
- Identify dependencies on other dev teams and synchronize deliveries with key stakeholders (Product Owners, Technical leads, IT Tribe Leads, Business stakeholders...)
As DevOps squad, deliver & maintain your(s) Products :
- With your squad, deliver bug free, secure and performant development in Prod (with adequate documentation)
- Provide guidance to the team with strong focus on analysis, solution design and coding, taking into account performance, scaling and security.
- Provide support/coaching to the team members on the application framework and architecture, design best practices (AWS services, Shared-Services,..)
- Document applicative landscape to allow several various stakeholders to understand it (process, flows and contigency)
- Ensure compliance of your team to the programming and architectural standards.
- Analyze, refine & prioritize technical tickets together with your DevOps squad
In which technical stack(s) will you work ?
Our DevOps squads requires you to own senior expertise on the following technical layers :
Must have Technology skills
- .Net framework experience
- Python development
- AWS or other cloud platform
Nice to have
- Salesforce development
- CI/CD way of working (Jenkins)
- Kibana or Logz.io and Datadog
- Experience with micro-service or serverless architectures
What's it's in for you ? Act a as Lead, you provide servant leadership :
- You are a trusted person and you are sharing your views / ideas to improve the Platform and avoid or reduce technical debt.
- Proactively develop technical expertise in fields relevant for the team
- Helping other Tech leads and devs roadmap (supporting the overall architecture & business roadmaps) for your domains, by providing impact assessments and recommendations.
As Lead, you also own these specific Soft-skills :
- You're assertive but you always try to gather input in order find a compromise (rather than imposing your own solution)
- You have good presentation skills (speech, presentations) and are able to describe a pattern or a complex design for all types of audience
- You anticipate limit or edge cases but you're also able to prioritize your effort on most priority topics to move on
- You can alternate challenging moments where you show the road to excellence and performance and coaching times where you provide onboarding support to develop autonomy of other developers