Java / Spring Boot Developer (f/m/d) at 1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE - WEB.DE | GMX | 1&1 | mail.com (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-24 05:00:16
You have a passion for Java Development and Spring Boot and Microservices in particular? You like to develop high quality software and cutting edge technologies are important for you? You prefer a cross-functional, agile team? Then we’re looking for you. WEB.DE and GMX are among the most used e-mail providers in Germany. To make everyday life easier for our users, our team Mail System Development is continuously developing new functions. Let’s work together on the future of our email platform!
- You will develop and maintain Spring Boot based Microservices and deploy them on our in-house Kubernetes clusters.
- You will work on the implementation of new features on all our systems for automated processing of emails and you are there from the first idea to the final release.
- You create architecture spikes, proofs of concept for complex problems or high-risk systems or you evaluate new technologies.
- You work closely together with various disciplines such as QA, spam experts, architects and our operating teams and contribute ideas and expertise independently.
- You keep yourself up-to-date with new technologies and participate in internal and external conferences.
You’re keen to learn new things and you can develop with Java and Spring Boot outstanding new features? You are interested to become part of an agile team and your interested in mail systems? Your passion is software development and your code is high quality? Your work attitude is hands-on and you’re a strong team player? You see yourself described in the points below? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- You have sound knowledge in object oriented programming with Java and web technologies such as JSON or RESTFul HTTP are no foreign words for you. Ideally, you've worked before with Spring Boot, NOSQL and SQL databases, Microservices, containerised applications and Kubernetes.
- You have experience with Linux as development and server environment in high load scenarios as well as distributed systems.
- You are familiar with automated software quality assurance (Unit Testing, Performance Tests, Acceptance Tests) and agile development in a continuous delivery environment.
- You are communicative, open to new ideas and enjoy working in an agile team.
- Good English skills are necessary and German is a plus.
Reference ID: 964