Senior Frontend Engineer at Mimacom (Madrid, Spain)
Location: Madrid, Spain
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-24 05:00:21
Barcelona, Gijón, Madrid or Valencia (Spain).
Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems, cloud-native apps, data engineering, digital process management, and mobile apps.
At 11 customer centers across North America and Europe, mimacom serves global and local businesses of all types and sizes in the banking, insurance, medical technology, pharma, and manufacturing industry.
- Join an international project, for a top 50 pharmaceutical client in USA.
- Be responsible for the full SDLC in the front-end side, building high-quality software solutions: Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations and propose different approaches.
- Give support in the architecture definition and design of the solution.
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing.
- Follow agile programming best practices, development conventions and adopt a DevOps culture.
- Act as a reliable advisor for teams, customers and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging frontend technologies.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best hungry minds in IT.
- Enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and full-time home-office work.
- Decide when to come to our easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits.
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world.
- Boost your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Choose your own device and OS.
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, transport, health insurance and restaurant ticket.
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, Meetups, Hackathon and many more!
- 5+ years of hands-on frontend software development experience.
- Experience in React.js and React Hooks.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with React native and Jest are a plus.
- Good English and Spanish skills.