Quantitative Developer / Strat - Rates at BFAM Partners (Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong)
Location: Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-24 05:00:21
1) Job Overview:
BFAM is looking for a quant developer/strategist. The successful candidate will demonstrable quant strat experience in the rates area who has built trading tools in a desk-centric environment (specific data gathering & processing, developed analysis tools & signal generation). Preferably a computer science/mathematics/physics or similar quantitative discipline graduate with domain knowledge in rates (euro/Asia rates, rates vol a plus) trading strategies as well as the ability to develop solutions in a rapidly changing and growing environment.
- Hands-on and desk-centric role developing tactical solutions for rates trading. A successful candidate will be embedded with the trading desk
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the in-house quant models for pre-trade analysis, qualitative signal generation as well as systematic execution
- Expect to spend 90% of time coding and working with traders.
- Fast pace and friendly working environment. Exposure to work with people of high caliber.
Why work with us
- A unique work culture that combines autonomy and high performance with collaboration and respect for each other
- A results-oriented, transparent, meritocratic culture where outcomes and accomplishments are rewarded
- Flat hierarchy where everyone has access across the organisation
- Intellectually stimulating, high performance environment
- Casual but hard working work-style
- Located in Asias premier financial hub of Hong Kong
Competitive Rewards & Benefits
- A total compensation based approach to rewards, including base salary, signing bonus, and opportunity for discretionary performance bonus
- Top tier medical and dental insurance for employees and their dependents
- Life and business travel insurance
- Annual leave, flexible working options
- Based in Hong Kong, a low tax regime