Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-24 05:00:31
Requisition ID: 279955Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ManagementEmployment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
The development center of SAP in Bulgaria is technology-focused and plays key role in the defining and developing of the SAP Cloud Platform. With its more than 1060 professionals, SAP Labs Bulgaria also has strong contributions towards life-cycle management, user interface & user experience across the broader portfolio of SAP products. For its 21-year history, the company has established itself as a preferred employer in the IT sector in Bulgaria.
In Bulgaria, Sofia
One Inbox/ SAP Task Center is a priority Board focus area and we are very keen on providing this end-to-end solution as an integral part of the Intelligent Enterprise Suite at SAP.
As a developer in our team you must:
- Design, implement, test, maintain and document new or existing functionality.
- Take autonomous technical decisions within own authority.
- Identify and communicate risks and prepares mitigation plans.
- Contribute to architecture and concept definition.
- Use established software engineering concepts, principles and processes to achieve committed results, and actively contribute to ongoing improvements.
- Take responsibility for software build, release, deployment, configuration, continuous integration and testing activities following Scrum methodology.
- Take responsibility for understanding product scenarios and development processes.
- Drive own professional development and proactively seek experience and people to learn from.
- Welcome complex problems and challenges.
- Be curious with a creative thinking, ability to learn fast and focus on new technologies.
- Very good communication skills and ability to handle challenging internal or customer situations.
- Display high sense of urgency, excellent time management and “can-do” attitude
- University degree in Software Engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge of OData 2.0 protocol, HTTP/HTTPS.
- End-to-end testing and automation.
- Front-end design patterns.
- CI/CD methodologies and tooling - Jenkins, Github, Gerrit or GitLab.
- OOP/OOD design patterns.
- Accessibility, usability and interaction-design experience.
- Understanding of web performance, security, cross-browser compatibility.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of cloud product, web applications and web services.
- Knowledge of efficient data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent team player with a strong ability to network and with a drive for tangible results.
About the team:
We proudly drive our mission with unique team culture & engineering excellence: amplify process improvements with differentiating experiences, services & content for SAP Workflow Management (Workflow, Rules, Process Visibility and Task Center).
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.