Principal Consultant (Technical Consultant) at Oracle (Manila, Philippines)
Location: Manila, Philippines
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-25 05:00:42
We are currently seeking a Principal Consultant to work in the Shared Services Group within Oracle NetSuite Professional Services. This position requires heavy interaction with customers, NetSuite application developers, NetSuite implementation teams, and NetSuite partners. This individual will be a part of the team that scopes, designs, develops and deploys custom automations and workflow solutions for our customers using the NetSuite SuiteCloud platform.
· Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers, mentoring sessions for junior resources, and other strategic initiatives
· Track and report project progress to appropriate parties using MS Office, MS Project, Visio, and VersionOne
· Apply Development and Performance Best Practices in defining custom solutions on NetSuite’s SuiteCloud platform
· Assist in pre-sales activities including technical validation and scoping/estimation
· Gather business/technical requirements through interview and analysis
· Produce system design documents and participate in technical walkthroughs
· Lead development teams, design solutions or validate solutions, make assignments, monitor development, QA, and deployment activities,
· Conduct Code Reviews
· Conduct user acceptance testing for complex solutions
· Assist in Development, QA, and Deployment processes as necessary to meet project requirements
Preferred Qualifications/Skills include:
Experience solutioning, and implementing back office systems with NetSuite
· A degree in mathematics, computer science or engineering
· At least 3 years of consulting experience
· At least 4 years of experience developing and maintaining client/server and/or web applications with a Relational Database backend
· Technical background, experience in system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns
· Ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow processes, technical use cases, exception handling, and test cases.
· Software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
· Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging.
· Experience with IDEs, source control systems, unit-testing tools and defect management tools
· Knowledge or hands-on experience with XML/XSL and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON)
· Functional, technical, implementation and leadership skills
· Experience with one of the following business applications: NetSuite, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, QuickBooks, Great Plains, Salesforce.com, MAS 90, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards
· Strong interpersonal and communication skillsAn experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.