Senior Backend Engineer (w/m/d) at Migros Online (Zürich, Schweiz)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Zürich, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-27 05:00:23
About your new role:
- Collaborate with experts from different disciplines in your team to create features our customers love.
- Take responsibility for the entire software life cycle.
- Apply good development practices such as writing tests and code reviews.
- Have a direct impact on our team processes and best practices by regular agile retrospectives.
- Completed Bachelor / Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Relevant experience of 5y+ with our Tech Stack and microservice development (incl. databases).
- Experience with single page applications is a plus.
- Up to date with software design and architecture patterns.
- Can-do mentality for solving interesting and complex problems.
- You are independent, well-organized team player and value clean & testable code.
- You speak English, German and French are a plus.
- Enjoy a culture based on transparency, empowerment, and collaboration.
- An environment of constructive feedback in which we learn and grow together
- We value knowledge sharing and innovation. You have 10% of your time for you to work on new ideas.
- Flat hierarchies, participative decision processes, agile & data based prioritization.
- Work-life balance is important to us, which is why we offer a flexible working environment and a place to have fun and laugh together.