Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-27 05:00:31
The Customer Applications team at Semios plays a very important role to develop our products and solve unique challenges. As part of the role, you have the opportunity to take ownership of a new feature in the customer-facing web application to help farmers understand and make data-driven decisions through real-time and historical data monitoring, forecasts, visualizations, or overhead imagery. You will work closely with the Product and UX teams to understand and deliver features users love, as well as contribute to a large REST API shared across customer applications.
We want you to succeed, so you will need:
- Excellent front-end development experience using React or other libraries/frameworks.
- Professional experience managing complex states (Context, Redux, Apollo, etc).
- Professional experience with NodeJS including REST APIs or GraphQL.
- Experience collaborating in Git with teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Curious eagerness to learn and question assumptions (even your own).
- Solid problem-solving skills and a passion/love for it.
Nice to have:
- Experience testing front-end and back-end code.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Serverless, and/or Docker.
- Knowledge of SQL languages like PostgreSQL or BigQuery.
- Experience with Google Maps, Leaflet, MapBoxGL, and/or PostGIS.
- Experience with charting libraries such as HighCharts.
- Good knowledge of UI/UX design.
- Experience implementing Single Sign On (SSO).