Senior Fullstack Developer - (Cyber SaaS projects E2E OOP) - Team BEP Israel at Mimecast (Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel)
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-27 05:00:34
Do you enjoy technical challenges spanning complex microservice architectures, with millions of users, throughput in the 10’s of millions of events per second, and within a global estate of 10’s of thousands of servers?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team in an expanding Engineering Department delivering products to 10’s of millions of users ranging from SME’s to leading brand Enterprises?
Here at Mimecast we protect our customers from an ever-evolving threat landscape, enabling them to go about their business safe in the knowledge that we are here to protect them.
We’re looking for someone with excellent problem-solving skills, experience developing software solutions at scale, and having a wide range of software engineer skills. A willingness to learn and create is equally important as you will be exposed to multiple layers of the ecosystem in this position.
As a Fullstack Senior Software Engineer, you will be a part of highly skilled team who are super passionate about solving problems with code, who love and enjoy their work and have lots of fun while they do. You will research, design and implement cloud security products using the most up to date technologies and frameworks. The position will afford you an opportunity to learn from industry experts at the top of their game whilst also contributing to collective goals and celebrating our shared successes.
- You will contribute to fullstack software development activities in a distributed server and front-end environment as well as API and microservices design within a high performing SaaS environment.
- Design, Develop and build tools and services with the Zone 3 suite of products to suit requirements
- Work with your team to provide the best and most appropriate solutions in collaborative way
- Be an ambassador for the BEP (Brand Exploit Protect) team, maintaining high standards and ensuring your solutions are scalable, secure and consistent in their design.
- Build high-performance, massively-scalable, always-available Cloud-based systems.
- Support and trouble-shooting of production systems, occasionally outside of regular office hours when needed.
- Proven expertise in a similar position
- At least 5 years of hands-on professional experience with OOP with sophisticated modern programming languages Java 8 (server side) and up and Angular 8 (client side)
- Familiarity with Spring Boot, Hibernate and Docker frameworks
- MySQL Data Base knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux platform environments
- Experience with design and architecting large scale systems
- Exprience with Microservices architecture, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cyber Technologies, Information Security and Software Security etc
- Experience with Enterprise level customers’ products design and programming
- Ideally a BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent in relevant subject field
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Employee Shares Purchase Plan (ESPP), employee referral scheme bonus, study fund, fitness subsidy, additional day of annual leave each employee anniversary, enhanced public holidays allowance, meal reimbursement, enhanced family leave (paternity / maternity) and more!
Office features: in our hyper modern and vibrant office space we provide snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, good coffee & good tea all day long. MacBooks (specific to dept) or ThinkPads, multi-screen setups and any other tech you need. Pet Projects innovation competition, Patent support & expertise, social & charity events, volunteering time off and an in-house Uni.
Check us out here too….