Mobile Architect in Zurich (w/m/d) at Migros Online (Zürich, Schweiz)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Zürich, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-27 05:00:38
About your new role:
- Work on Switzerland's most popular retail apps (Migros App and Migros Online App).
- Collaborate with experts from different disciplines in your team to create features our customers love.
- Pay close attention to a sustainable architecture, clean code and a good testing concept.
- Be a great coach who supports the team with complex technical matters and explains architectural concepts in an understandable way.
- Work "hands on" in the daily business on both, the native mobile clients and the backend.
- Completed Bachelor / Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years of software development experience and have had responsibilities for architecture in the past.
- You have worked with domain driven design-concepts and are up to date with software design and architecture patterns.
- Can-do mentality for solving interesting and complex problems.
- You prefer to work in an agile environment and have lots of experience with MVPs, data driven decision making etc.
- You speak English, German and French are a plus.
- Enjoy a culture based on transparency, empowerment, and collaboration.
- An environment of constructive feedback in which we learn and grow together
- We value knowledge sharing and innovation. We have fixed days for you to work on new ideas.
- Flat hierarchies, participative decision processes, agile & data based prioritization.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that is why we offer flexible working hours and a place to have fun and laugh together.