Senior Fullstack Engineer - Frontend (f/x/m) at Scout24 (Berlin, Deutschland)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-28 05:00:25
What we need from you:
- You will join our team to develop awesome products for our customers and consumers
- You will be working on our backend (Node/JS/TS and/or Java/Kotlin) and on our frontend(React, JS/TS).Most of the time! We have stuff in other languages, too.
- All the things are in the cloud! And by cloud we mean AWS. A lot of AWS!
- We expect you to learn from the team, while at the same time influencing how the team could do its job better
- Work together with our product owners and challenge each other on your assumptions and hypotheses
What we need you to bring:
- Someone with a passion for developing software and extending knowledge on how to make it scalable, maintainable, readable and efficient;
- Someone who wants to work in an international team of brilliant engineers and influence the team on how to perform better;
- Someone who is interested in sliding between both front-end and back-end stacks to solve problems instead of just “writing code”;
- 5+ years of experience mostly in ReactJS but experience in Serverless and Backend (Java/Kotlin, NodeJS) is very welcomed
- Someone who is willing to discuss. For example, shall we follow Trunk base or GitFlow model. Hint: go for Trunk
- We are not looking for someone who will just type code! We are looking for someone who thinks and bring smart ideas and inputs in all segments: engineering, product, sales...etc. In simple sentence: we are looking for an engineer!