Senior Automation Test Engineer at PebblePad (Telford, UK) (allows remote)
Location: Telford, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-28 05:00:26
PebblePad is expanding! We build big complex web applications and this is an amazing opportunity to join the top-notch team behind our award-winning software.
About you – We’re looking for someone with the potential to do great things. We need you to be a strong collaborator and able to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You’ll need to have strong experience in both automated and manual testing, at least two years’ experience working with end-to-end tests along with the requirements below.
- Strong experience with Selenium, either in C# (or F#), Java or Python etc.
- Strong experience with using database platforms such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience writing/approving and executing manual test runs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate findings articulately
- You can demonstrate evidence of problem solving and developing creative ideas to support company growth
- You have a results-oriented approach to all work with a continuous improvement mindset
- Be comfortable preparing and running training/workshop sessions
What you’ll be doing
- Getting involved in the planning of our dev teams work to ensure a high level of quality in new features through automated and manual testing where applicable
- Working closely with our QA team to improve our automated testing processes
- Analysing product requirements and producing/approving test plans collaboratively with your team
Why PebblePad? We are a multi award-winning company – big enough to operate globally, but small enough to value every team member within a culture that’s inclusive, fun and vibrant.
Start date: ASAP Salary: Based on experience + impressive benefits package covering personal development, lifestyle and wellbeing Position:Fulltime, Permanent
IMPORTANT: We regret to inform that we cannot sponsor work visas at this time.