Sr Lead Software Developer Salesforce and Vlocity at Lumen (Littleton, CO)
Location: Littleton, CO
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-28 05:00:27
Lead in the team effort to design, develop, code, test and debug complex software that CenturyLink is building to create a ordering flow using Salesforce, Vlocity and existing implementation. Lead review of input for documentation of new or existing software. Apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions. This role will be engaged in all aspects of development life cycle from requirement review, design, coding, testing and deployment. Lead others in the application of principles, theories and concepts and use of methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects.
In this role, you will:
- Partner in an agile SCRUM team environment to be able to design, develop, code, test and debug new software to build ordering flow.
- Work closely with business partners and technical staff to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Apply principles, theories and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software.
- Coordinate and partner with business teams and other IT teams inside and outside of the organization to identify and manage dependencies and deliverables, meeting client expectations.
- Use Agile/Scrum methodologies to deliver best-in-class feature delivery for applications.
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives, and required ceremonies to plan, track, and code development tasks.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software. Create visual representations of logical business processes using Visio or other open-source design tools.
- Estimates timeline for assigned tasks and ensure that work is completed with the estimate given.
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures.
- Deliver projects on time and with the highest quality.
- Provide support for business users questions, problem resolutions and research requests.
- Prioritize and handle multiple concurrent projects and efforts.
- Accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; making clear, specific commitments to deliver results.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Typically 10+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience and 8+ years with a Master's Degree.
- 5+ years experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- 2+ years experience with Vlocity CPQ specific implementations.
- 2+ years experience with programming Languages – APEX, Visualforce.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Experience with Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader.
- Experience with declarative platform tools (Visual Workflow, Process Builder, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C++
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycles.
- Practical knowledge of Java, HTML, Open Source development tools.
- Strong people skills--Effective communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Training or experience which demonstrates familiarity with Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and empowered environment.
- Self-starter, can-do attitude a must in a fast-moving business and technical environment.
- Strong problem solving skills, time management and oral and written communication skills.
- 3+ years experience with MongoDB (or other NoSQL database) is preferred