React Native Developer at Mindgrub (Baltimore, MD) (allows remote)
Location: Baltimore, MD
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-28 05:00:43
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced React Native developer interested in building mobile apps on both iOS and Android. You can rock a project on your own or as part of a team. Object-oriented design experience is a must.
- Design and create high quality mobile software for a variety of different clients
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Design and implement unit tests
- Participate in code reviews with team members, and managers
- Report status to team members and project managers
- Work with your team to determine the best Architecture/Solution to a given problem
- Highly skilled attention to detail
- Completes work with a high level of efficiency and quality
- Understand complex technical architecture plans and follow through with implementation
- Work well with a group, as well as independently
- Understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of experience building React Native apps
- Able to work with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Proficient with various native build tools
- Additional experience in Swift and/or Kotlin strongly preferred
- The position will allow you to work remotely or on-site in our Baltimore office and will require you to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel may be required.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!