Front-end Engineer (React/ReactNative) at Qudini (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-28 05:00:44
Are you ready for the next challenge? Are you a keen Front-end Engineer with an interest in disrupting Customer Experience in the retail industry?
It's an exciting time to join Qudini. We are at a pivotal stage of growth, to reflect this we are expanding our teams. Were a diverse team with a good mix of skill sets. We are a dynamic, forward thinking and progressive organisation where you can put your full range of skills and experience to better use. We encourage learning with regular lunch and learn seasons, and company hackathons.
As a Front end Engineer at Qudini, youll work within cross functional teams to develop and improve our product offerings by working on our desktop and mobile applications.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Developing high quality, performant and testable software
- Working within a cross-functional agile product team
- Leading in delivering user stories from development through to production
- Supporting and maintaining existing applications in production
- Working as an advocate for continuous improvement
- Contributing to developing independently shippable user stories in a vertical slice of functionality
Our tech stack includes:
- React for all new front-end applications (our older applications used Angular.js)
- React Native to build cross platform mobile applications
- Java 8+ for backend applications
- MySQL to persist data
- AWS to run our systems in 5 regions and counting
- EC2 Instances with Ansible and Kubernetes to deploy applications
- Prometheus and Grafana to visualise our systems and applications
Who are you?
You will bring in a creative vision, problem-solving skills, have the ability to work in a collaborative and cross functional teams to get things done in a fast moving environment.
- You are experienced with React / ReactNative
- You are experienced with web technologies (HTML, CSS).
- Have experience with RESTful web services.
Learn more about life and perks at Qudini at https://www.qudini.com/careers/
Who are Qudini?
A top London tech company, on the path from a start-up to becoming a large global organisation, who will enable you to gain autonomy, build new skills and make an impact in the world. Qudini is a smart, dynamic and award-winning company, recognised by Gartner as a Cool Vendor. We create innovative technology for retailers to make the everyday life more exciting for their customers. Our software is used by global brands including: O2, Tesco, Specsavers, NatWest and many others. Were creating a future where people dont queue and high-street businesses thrive by focussing on experience and service. Were obsessed with always achieving, always learning and always growing. Since the start of the Coronavirus outbreak weve had an even greater surge in client demand and we are signing up new retailers every week.
If you would like to join us in our exciting journey for 2020 and beyond then wed love to hear from you.
We have offices based in London but since the Coronavirus outbreak our team has been 100% remote. We've always allowed working from home and this will continue into the future with team members either 100% remote, or partially remote depending on their preference.
To find out more, click 'Apply now and complete our brief application form or email us your CV.