Senior Web Developer at Avature () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-29 05:00:12
* We are considering applicants from all over Argentina *
* We have operations & offices in Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, Bahía Blanca, La Plata, and Mendoza*
Web developers at Avature play an essential part in seeing our customers’ business needs come to life, as they transform mere designs and concepts into working websites. With this in mind, we are looking for creative and confident web developers with strong communication skills, to make sure that we can deliver the best and most appealing solutions to all customers.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Understand customers’ needs and produce relevant material.
- Own and carry out projects with high independence.
- Communicate effectively and coordinate efforts with teammates overseas.
- Manage priorities and deadlines of active projects with support from the team manager.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Keep a fluent communication with customer facing teams, to work on exactly what a customer needs.
- Get together with other teammates to develop websites, for different sized projects.
- Produce and maintain cross browser, cross platform, and high quality code.
- Experience creating dynamic websites with any templating language (PHP, ASP.NET, JSP, Jinja, Handlebars, etc.)
- Excellent programming skills in HTML and CSS.
- Advanced English level.
- Flexible in your working habits, proactive, and a team player.
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year.
- Three weeks vacations from the first year.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- Four weeks paternity leave.
- OSDE 310 health coverage (family plan).
- Internet service expenses.
Due to COVID 19, all Avaturians are working from home for the moment. More information will be provided during the interview process.