React Developer (Remote) at Remote Crew LDA () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-30 05:00:07
We are looking for a fully remote React Developer.
You will help us build an AdTech platform. A market leader in developing Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search. Our Application team(s) develop un-parallel technologies that help our clients understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance. We are an empathetic group of engineers making a career out of building great software for our customers. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working across our entire web stack, so a real passion to drive the product and technology forward is something that we value.
We really value if you've worked with any backend language before (Node.js / Java / PHP).
Why Work With Us:
- We’re a small (but growing!) team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside seriously talented engineers with plenty of industry experience.
- We’ll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to guide our team.
- We work remotely. You work from where you want, provided you're based in Europe.
This is a long-term full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop UIs with React.
- Communicate with the Engineering Manager to establish priorities and plan the roadmap.
- Take responsibility for meeting deadlines of your team’s deliverables.
What You Should Know:
- React (at least 2+ years of experience)
- Any backend language (preferably Java, but could be Node.js, PHP or any other).
- Unit testing (Jest).