Tech Lead - New Ventures at Oetker Digital GmbH () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-30 05:00:07
The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share our passion for high-quality software, build new ventures and MVPs and become part of our Engineering as
Tech Lead - New Ventures
- You are a Jack of all Trades and interested in many aspects of programming.
- You will build Greenfield customer centric products
- Develop and deliver high-quality, stable, secure and well-tested solutions having an efficiency mindset following best practices and principles.
- Being keen in identifying reusable solutions and iteratively improving them in a collaborative way excites you.
- You are connecting loose ends and being a good networker.
- Work closely with the product team to grow ideas and keep pushing for the right things to do, in close alignment with the business.
- You are part of an international engineering team that is passionate about constantly improving the technical quality of its products.
- Work in an agile (Scrum) and open-minded environment with cross-functional product teams supported by our DevOps department.
- Experience in more than one modern language and RAD framework and ability to choose the right tool for the job to solve business problems
- Use data to validate ideas and driving decisions
- Ability to design scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems
- Frameworks like Symfony / Node / Spring Boot / etc.
- Experience in OOP, and functional programming
- Deep understanding of API Design (GraphQL, Rest, JSON, API contracts)
- High affinity for well-tested code based for e.g. on Clean code, TDD, BDD
- Microservices (orchestration / choreography)
- Containerization based on Docker utilizing Kubernetes, experience with no-code and low-code tools and platforms, Knowledge of ML concepts and Big Data management and analysis is a plus
- Strong and clear communication to build and maintain the bridge between business / product and engineering
- Fluent in English, German as a Plus