(Senior) Java/ Spring Boot Developer (f/m/d) New Features at 1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE - WEB.DE | GMX | 1&1 | mail.com (Karlsruhe, Deutschland)
Location: Karlsruhe, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-30 05:00:20
You are able to develop Java software for more than 40 million customers? You like to bring in new ideas, want to invest in improving yourself and appreciate agile cross functional teams? Java development is your favourite, but you are also familiar to TypeScript and frontend development? You might be the one we‘re looking for! Develop new features for our mail applications for our brands WEB.DE and GMX and improve the user experience for more than 40 million customers even more.
- You develop challenging features and services using state of the art technologies in close collaboration with product management and your development colleagues.
- You refactor existing code and bring it to a higher software level.
- You identify quality, performance and maintainability risks and solve them in the team.
- You do code reviews of the software developed in the team for quality assurance.
- You bring in your ideas and experience in close collaborations with our colleagues from architecture, it operations and quality assurance.
- You help to optimize the agile processes and infrastructure in the team.
You have a technical degree such as computer science or a comparable training? You have multiple years of experience in frontend development and can create exciting frontends for customers? You are interested in new technologies, staying up to date with the latest frontend development trends and are able to develop highly complex features? You are a real team player and see yourself in the points described? In that case, we are looking forward to your application.
- You have very good knowledge of java development with spring boot and mastered backend technologies in general.
- You are familiar with frontend development, e.g. TypeScript and develop closely together with the frontend developers in your team.
- You are able to tackle and solve architectural challenges using common software development pattern.
- You are capable of developing high quality software using unit tests, clean code and build and check tools.
- You like to take responsibility and are fluent in English.
Reference ID: 1290