Staff Consultant at Oracle (Hyderabad, India)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-30 05:00:27
Position Title: Project Support Consultant
Summary of Position: The Project Support Consultant will work as part of a PMO and Project Support team to review multiple Oracle’s products services documentation for the health care industry. This role will be based at Oracle Solutions and Services India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad.
The Project Support Consultant will be a member of the Project Support Team. Documentation Reviews of all product projects can be given to the team mainly to the Project Support Consultant. The project Support Consultant will also shadow senior project consultants in some aspects of reviewing projects in preparation for taking this responsibility at the next level. In absence of a senior project consultant in project support Consultant will assume the responsibilities of the senior project consultant
Specific tasks include:
• Understanding the process of all products projects, their delivery models, and required documentation for reviews of Trial builds, Integrations, and standard projects
• Delivering services using consulting best practices and SDLC
• Testing applications and/or application interfaces
• Contributing to project PreGL phase, Decomandaudits
• Mentoring new joiners
Project consultant Consultants will be measured on their ability to review all Development, testing, and PM documents effectively and raise the findings at internal and external projects, to meet customer satisfaction goals, and to meet utilization. They will also be measured on their ability to provide mentorship to other associate project Consultants in the team.
Education and Experience Required:
• 0-2 years of experience as a tester preferably with a professional services firm
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS/IT/EE or MCA or related equivalent professional qualification.
• Good to have experience with testing applications/application interfaces, database testing (Oracle, SQL*Server), Multiple platforms (UNIX, NT/2000/XP), Multiple Programming Languages (C++, ASP.net, VB.net, JAVA, C#, SOAP, XML, web services technologies, ReportNet, PL/SQL). .Net Framework knowledge.
• Ability to propose and implement integration testing methods
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience in customer interaction
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Position Title of Supervisor: Sr. Consulting Practice ManagerJunior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.