Senior Software Engineer ( React ) (m / f / d) at Usercentrics GmbH (München, Deutschland)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-30 05:00:40
YOUR MISSIONWe’re looking for an energetic and creative Senior Software Engineer (m / f / d) to join our team located in the centre of Munich! Revolutionising an entire industry is exciting, but not easy. That’s why we need you! Become a part of our international team and let our enthusiasm infect you as we build the leading consent software!
- Collaborating with PM/Product Owner, Designers and other developers, contribute to planning and grooming sessions and drive team’s discussions on system architecture and component design
- Working on a team that consists of supportive and passionate software engineers.
- Supporting the team to ensure all committed stories for the sprint are completed per the sprint goal
- Reviewing other team members’ code and providing corrections and feedback in a professional, skill-building way
- Helping to build high-performing teams, improve and mentor the technical skills within your team and create development opportunities for them
- 4+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code to deliver business value
- The ability to accomplish multiple sophisticated software development tasks with minimal direction
- Agile development experience
- Experience mentoring other team members
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
- Hands on experience with GraphQL clients is a plus
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, …) is a plus
- Flexible working hours & option of home office
- Opportunities to develop your skills and learn new ones!
- Self-responsibility, short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies give you the opportunity to drive your topics and to learn
- Company headquarters in Munich, just a couple minutes walk from the beautiful Marienplatz!
- Love where you work! We have regular yoga and meditation sessions, coordinated by our Chief Happiness Officer. We have team lunches a couple of times a week and a steady stock of snacks in the office!