SQL Software Developer at EVS llc (Westminster, CO)
Location: Westminster, CO
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-30 05:00:43
Location: Westminster, CO with remote work options
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, Unlimited PTO
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Position:
EVS is seeking a Software Developer who will contribute to the development of new features to the best Warehouse Management Software (WMS) portfolio in the market. The Development Team is a critical component of our promise to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Who Will Love this Job:
- An energetic and coachable developer excited to work on an Enterprise SaaS application partnered with Apple
- Ready to work on MS SQL Server in a fun environment
- Willingness to participate and jump in on a variety of technical issues
What You’ll Do:
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features in our existing web applications
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Be a great team player with experience working in a team environment. Ability to collaborate closely with other developers
- Create unit and end-to-end tests for new and existing features
- Responsible for designing, implementing, testing of new features and bugfixes for our web application.
You Should Have:
- Experience with MS SQL Server (3+ years)
- Experience with one or more Web Frameworks (1+ years)
If you are a high performance, creative, and focused individual, please apply!
Who We Are:
mobe3 WMS is a product line being launched out of Escape Velocity Systems (EVS, LLC). EVS, LLC is an established SaaS and continually growing Colorado and San Diego based tech company that specializes in mission-critical supply chain solutions. We believe enterprise software can be modern, industrial strength, and great user experience. mobe3 brings consumer grade usability to industrial strength business environments. We are breaking new ground by creating beautiful and engaging software for the business world.
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Speak and understand English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid communication
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- United States (Required)