Node.js Engineer at Grassroots Technologies, Inc () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-30 05:00:52
GRT is carefully searching for new node.js candidates for a high profile, global commerce engagement located in Sunnyvale and San Bruno, CA.
[Pacific Time Zone a plus but not required]
GRT’s search for this new person is focused with all of our past success factors in mind. We are looking for a solid foundation of technology understanding and work/school experience; we are also equally interested in promising communication skills, and growth potential of any candidate.
Skills & Requirements
- Computer Science and/or Engineering related academic study
- Minimum of 3-4 years on the job, industry based work experience. (academic period work applicable)
- Self motivated individual/leader looking for challenging work material in a dynamic team environment. Strong communication skills a must with abilities to interact with both technical and non-techical client personnel.
Preferred Skills (some subset of the following concepts as applies to different roles):
- Node.js development experience
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby) within UNIX and Linux environments.
- Experience with build systems (Docker, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, etc)
- Strong background in Unix (e.g., Linux) and Mac OSX environments
- SQL and Relational DB Knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Building and maintaining continuous integration systems
- Systems integration with third party and in-house systems