QA Analyst 2-ProdDev at Oracle (Manila, Philippines)
Location: Manila, Philippines
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-01 05:00:07
• Designs solutions, creates prototypes, writes test scripts, and deploys solutions.
• Translate user requirements into technical solutions
• Creates solutions on top of NetSuite platform
• Resolves development / troubleshooting solution issues and get final delivery done according to time constraints
• Provides occasional support to new team members
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of a variety of factors
• Focus on quality and application performance
• Follow the SCRUM framework & methodology
Able to design and write automated test scripts.
Experience with continuous intergration tool like Bamboo or Jenkins
Experinced in writing a test plans based on requirements.
Able to debug most issues in their product area.
Able to write basic Selenium or Groovy tests.
Requires a bachelors degree in computer science or Information Technologies.
Minimum 2+ years of related experience.Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems. Design continuing maintenance of product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.