Software Engineer Java with Cloud experience at H & M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-01 05:00:18
We are a family of brands, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way. We develop tech solutions and products for the entire value chain for the H&M Group with the purpose to meet and exceed our customers' expectations. Working in multiple areas of the tech field, from AI, data and business development to engineering and testing - we are influencing and engaging millions of customers across 77 markets.
What you will do
We are looking for Software Engineer within Java with Cloud experience. You will join in on our journey creating the next generation customer experience by blending fashion and tech as a core. You will be in the center of a business area that are responsible for the digital-capabilities customers interact with across their shopping journey, both online and in-store. Impacting everything from how we attract our customers, through ensuring a seamless shopping experience across channels, to building loyalty and a positive customer service experience.
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable, and scalable solution design
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
- Ensure the architectural and strategic technical roadmap for the platform and be in the forefront of new features adding to the product
As a team we are fully responsible for the whole development cycle, design, build, test, deploy, evaluate, and repeat. The mindset “You build it – you run it “are key for us. We are measured on business outcome, not code merge or defects.
Your mindset & skills
As a Software Engineer in this role you need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, be excited about creating something new and challenge the status quo. Other important skills needed in this role is to keep it simple, to be humble, open to new ideas and contribute in discussions in the forefront of disrupt loyalty!
We also believe that you have
- 5+ years of experience in Java (Spring boot)
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps and/or other cloud environments
- Knowledge of API design and integration, published API services to cloud
- Good knowledge, both written and oral, in English
We are a global value driven company and believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where different perspectives meet, and great ideas evolve. Our colleagues around the world from Shanghai to New York, from Stockholm to Bangalore, all share our entrepreneurial spirit and open mind. Utilizing each individual’s unique competences and perspectives, we build empowered teams where innovation and meaningful impact all over the world is achieved.
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 30th of May. If you have any questions about the recruitment, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Mona Farshchian at [email protected] We are looking forward to your application!