Java Developer / Microservices, Spring Boot (f/m/d) at 1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE - WEB.DE | GMX | 1&1 | mail.com (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-01 05:00:19
Your mail, your news, your digital home … your passion is Java backend development using microservices and SpringBoot? Your expectations: flat hierarchies, a cross-functional scrum team, a news product you really have an impact on and about 18 million users? Your motto is: I build it, I deploy it, I (will) run it? Then you are the one we are looking for! Become part of GMX and WEB.DE, one of Germany‘s biggest news portals and leading Mail & Cloud provider.
- You develop sophisticated features and services based on current Java technologies for our news portal and internal applications.
- You identify potentials for optimization in terms of quality, performance and maintainability together with your colleagues.
- You tackle complex problems or high-risk systems using architectural spikes and proof of concepts.
- Your test your code supported by our continuous integration and delivery setup and high degree of automation and by this receive quick feedback on whether your code lives up to its promises or breaks the pipeline.
- You pick up current trends and technologies and share your knowledge with your colleagues in regular brown bag sessions or slack days.
Do you have a technical degree such as computer science or a comparable education? You are interested in becoming part of a cross-functional web development team and developing new features for our News Portal and internal applications as Java Developer? Your passion is software development and your Code is high quality? You are a born team player and your work attitude is „hands on“? You think the following suits you? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- You have work experience with Linux as development and server environment for a Tomcat/Apache stack as well as knowledge of dealing with distributed systems.
- You know how to write “clean code” with good performance and how quality and performance can be tested automatically utilizing tools (Junit 5, Selenium, Jmeter/Gatling).
- Ideally you already have experience with CMS, Continuous Delivery as well as with REST, Python, Jenkins and Kubernetes.
- You like to take on responsibility, you are open to new ideas and technologies and you want to develop your skills. Very good English skills complete your profile.
Reference ID: 976