Senior Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) in Dresden at SupplyOn AG (Dresden, Germany)
Location: Dresden, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-01 05:00:35
What you will do
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will develop and operate cloud services in the area of supply chain management. Together with your colleagues in the Platform team, you will be responsible for the smooth and secure operation of the applications as well as the monitoring of the landscape. The goal is to provide a highly available, scalable and easy-to-use platform for the development teams.
Our focus is on an advanced, cloud-native technology stack based on Kubernetes (OpenShift), GitLab, Prometheus, Grafana, Loki and much more.
You will also take on a particular responsibility within the team and use your experience to...
- ...drive process improvements for the viable use of agile and DevOps principles and promote technical know-how.
- ...ensure effective collaboration with our parent company's development and operations teams.
- ...design, develop and implement our CI/CD environment and processes.
- ...define and establish strategies for backup and disaster recovery.
This position is located at Newtron GmbH in Dresden, a 100% subsidiary of SupplyOn AG.
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on computer science or comparable education/professional experience.
- (In-depth) knowledge of operating microservice-based cloud services with Kubernetes based on public clouds
- (Several years of) practical experience with CI/CD pipelines, logging with ELK-Stack and monitoring with Prometheus
- (Very) good programming skills in common tools/languages such as Ansible and Terraform.
- (Very) good, analytical understanding, structured and solution-oriented way of working, as well as self-motivation, team spirit and flexibility
- Very good written and oral communication in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Modern test-driven software development with state-of-the-art technologies
- Familiar working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and open communication
- Competitive salaries and various additional salary components
- (e.g. subsidy for KiTa fees, fitness, travel expenses, etc.)
- Company pension plan, accident insurance
- Professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours and the option of home office
- 30 days vacation
- Coffee, non-alcoholic beverages and fruit flat rate
- Joint team events
- Modern, ergonomically designed office close to the city center (good public transport connections)
Who we are
Newtron is a company that has been successfully providing digital services for our customers' trade processes for 20 years. More than 1,000 purchasing companies and 100,000 suppliers worldwide trust our flexible solutions in the area of electronic procurement. Our teams create a dynamic atmosphere with curiosity, creative freedom, and personal responsibility - in doing so, we rely on knowledge exchange and further training.
Newtron GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of SupplyOn AG.